Accounts Payable Executive
Paramount Timber is dedicated to being the market-leading supplier of bespoke timber frame homes and buildings for the commercial and domestic market. We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and driven individuals to join our team and continue developing our rapidly expanding company. Providing our clients with an outstanding experience and delivering a superior product and service is at the heart of our ethos.
This is a varied and interesting role including:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Credit control
- Processing of staff expenses – To audit claims, checking validation and approval of expenses procedures.
- Running invoice reports and uploading invoices for approval (Xero)
- Checking and resolving any invoice upload discrepancies
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Resolving supplier queries
- Build and manage the accounts department in accordance with the company’s growth
- Create and maintain robust controls within a paperless environment
- Process staff expenses on a daily basis
- Process Corporate cards on a daily basis
- Process invoices on a daily basis
- Make sure expenses and invoices are approved in a timely fashion
- Make weekly payment run for all expenses and invoices.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working within a commercial environment
- Previous experience of working with Xero
- Working knowledge of accounts payable processes/systems
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident “can do” attitude
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office and good knowledge of excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident managing a team
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Control oriented mindset
- AAT qualified
- Manage Purchase Orders with our operations department
- Experienced in bank reconciliation using Xero
- Prepare employee payroll for accountant processing.
- Experience with corporate banking systems
- Working with the accountant and internal teams to prepare management accounts for presentation to directors
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- £30,000 plus, we are willing to pay more depending on experience and seniority
- Very attractive performance-related bonuses
- Investment in continual professional development and training
If you are interested in being part of a team that is leading the way in developing environmentally friendly, sustainable, and innovative building methods please follow the process below.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV. Applicants will be invited to our factory for an interview where we will discuss their CV.
This will also give you an opportunity to meet our team and view our factory.
We look forward to hearing from you!